The Life in Kyrgyzstan Study data for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2016 are available for data users from the International Data Service Center of the Institute for Study of Labour (IDSC IZA). The LiK data are provided after registration of a user and signing a short data use contract. The LiK data survey and step-by-step instructions on dataset access are here.
The LiK survey questionnaires are available in three languages: Russian, Kyrgyz and English. The survey questionnaires comprise of the following types:
- Control card of a household (filled out by the interviewer).
- Household (filled out by interviewing the most informed household member).
- Agriculture (filled out by interviewing the most relevant household member; starting from the 5th wave in 2016).
- Individual (filled out by interviewing all household members aged 18 years and older).
- Community (filled out by interviewing a local administration representative or a community leader).
Each of the questionnaires consists of several modules, most of the modules consist, in turn, of several sections.
▸ Household Questionnaire:
▸ Individual Questionnaire:
▸ Community Questionnaire:
- Community Information
- Prices for Food Products